||* Ocak I, Turkbey B, Lacomis J. Constrictive Pericarditis Presenting with an Out-pouching of the Right Ventricle Free Wall Simulating an Aneurysmatic Dilatation. British Journal of Radiology March 2011; 84 (999): e58-61.
* Ocak I, Lacomis J, Deible C, Baris T, Knollmann F. Prevalence of Aortic Root Dilation in Patients with CT Angiography of the Aorta. Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology. August 2010; (Epub ahead of print)
* Wang XH, Durick J, Lu A, Herbert DL, Fuhrman CR, Lacomis JM, Britton CA, Strollo DC, Shang SS, Golla SK, Good WF. Compare Display Schemes for Lung Nodule CT Screening. Journal of Digital Imaging. April 2010; (Epub ahead of print)
* Seethala S, Jain S, Ohori NP, Monaco S, Lacomis J, Crock F, Nemec J. Focal Monomorphic Ventricular Tachycardia as the First Manifestation of Amyloid Cardiomyopathy. Indian Pacing and Electrophysiology Journal. March 2010; 10(3): 143-147.
* Simon MA, Kosaraju V, Deible C, Lacomis J, Bunner C , Mathier MA, Champion HC. Right Ventricular-Pulmonary Arterial Coupling is an Independent Predictor of Outcomes in Pulmonary Hypertension. The Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation 2011;Accepted for oral presentation. (will forward listing after I present next month)
* Simon MA, Kosaraju V, Deible C, Lacomis J, Bunner C, Mathier MA, Champion HC. Comprehensive Assessment of Right Ventricular-Pulmonary Arterial Coupling Predicts Outcome in Pulmonary Hypertension. Circulation 122(21 Supplement):A21207, 2010