||1. Locke LW, Myerburg MM, Weiner DJ, Markovetz MR, Parker RS, Muthukrishnan A, Weber L, Czachowski MR, Lacy RT, Pilewski JM, Corcoran TE. Pseudomonas infection and mucociliary and absorptive clearance in the cystic fibrosis lung. Eur Respir J. 2016 May;47(5):1392-401. doi: 10.1183/13993003.01880-2015. Epub 2016 Mar 23
2. Mandal R, Muthukrishnan A, Ferris RL, de Almeida JR, Duvvuri U. Accuracy of early-phase versus dual-phase single-photon emission computed tomography/computed tomography (SPECT/CT) in the localization of Parathyroid disease. Laryngoscope. 2015 Jan 30. doi: 10.1002/lary.25020.
3. Pinnamaneni N, Shankar PR, Muthukrishnan A. (99m)Tc MIBI SPECT findings in parathyromatosis--a rare entity causing recurrent hyperparathyroidism. Clin Nucl Med. 2013 Nov;38(11).
4. Bural GG, Muthukrishnan A, Oborski MJ, Mountz JM. Improved Benefit of SPECT/CT Compared to SPECT Alone for the Accurate Localization of Endocrine and Neuroendocrine Tumors. Mol Imaging Radionucl Ther. 2012 Dec;21(3):91-6.
5. Pinnamaneni N, Muthukrishnan A. Left ventricular myocardium metastasis in a patient with primary renal cell carcinoma detected by 18F-FDG PET/CT. Clin Nucl Med. 2012 Jul;37(7).
6. Gohil H, Muthukrishnan A. Bronchial atresia on FDG PET/CT: imaging characteristics of a rare pulmonary pseudonodule. Clin Nucl Med 2012 Jan;37(1):86-7.
7. Corcoran TE, Thomas KM, Myerburg MM, Muthukrishnan A, Weber L, Frizzell R, Pilewski JM. Absorptive clearance of DTPA as an aerosol-based biomarker in the cystic fibrosis airway. Eur Respir J 2010 Apr;35(4):781-6. doi: 10.1183/09031936.00059009.
8. Khanna V, Nama S, Tailor R, Muthukrishnan A. Myelofibrosis on 18F-FDG-PET/CT in a case suspicious for post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorder. Hell J Nucl Med. 2009 Sep-Dec;12(3):274-5.
9. Lai SY, Koppikar P, Thomas SM, Childs EE, Egloff AM, Seethala RR, Branstetter BF, Gooding WE, Muthukrishnan A, Mountz JM, Lui VW, Shin DM, Agarwala SS, Johnson R, Couture LA, Myers EN, Johnson JT, Mills G, Argiris A, Grandis JR. Intratumoral epidermal growth factor receptor antisense DNA therapy in head and neck cancer: first human application and potential antitumor mechanisms. J Clin Oncol. 2009 Mar 10;27(8):1235-42.
10. Narla VV, McCook BM, Muthukrishnan A. Serendipitous detection of urothelial carcinoma with F-18 FDG PET/CT: usefulness of low intensity PET window setting in areas of high physiologic FDG distribution. Clin Nucl Med. 2009 Jan;34(1):53-4.
11. Rajagopalan MS, Narla VV, Kanderi T, Muthukrishnan A. Para-hyoid ectopic parathyroid adenoma localized by Tc-99m MIBI SPECT. Clin Nucl Med. 2008 Dec;33(12):880-1.
12. Narla VV, Rajagopalan MS, Kanderi T, Muthukrishnan A. Atypical presentation of hypertrophic pulmonary osteoarthropathy on Tc-99m MDP bone scintigraphy. Clin Nucl Med. 2008 Oct;33(10):702-4.
13. Narla VV, Muthukrishnan A, Mountz JM. Diaschisis in cerebral mitochondrial disorder. Clin Nucl Med. 2008 Aug;33(8):531-4.
14. Oliver C, Muthukrishnan A, Mountz J, Deeb E, Johnson J, Deleyiannis F. Interpretability of PET/CT imaging in head and neck cancer patients following composite mandibular resection and osteocutaneous free flap reconstruction. Head Neck. 2008 Feb;30(2):187-93.
15. Muthukrishnan A, Bajoghli M, Mountz JM. Delayed development of radiation vasculopathy of the brain stem confirmed by F-18 FDG PET in a case of anaplastic astrocytoma. Clin Nucl Med. 2007 Jul;32(7):527-31.
16. Muthukrishnan A,Joyce J,Islam M. Follicular Hyperplasia: A Potential False Positive Finding on PET/CT Imaging in the Evaluation of Lymphoma. Clin Nucl Med 2006 July 31(7):401-402.
17. Bajoghli M , Muthukrishnan A, Mountz JM. Posterior Bulge Sign for Parathyroid Adenoma on Tc-99m MIBI SPECT. Clin Nucl Med. 2006;31:470-1.
18. Ojha B, Muthukrishnan A, Raman AK, Satya R, Mahone T, Forero-Torres A. Diffuse F-18 FDG uptake in skeletal muscles secondary to chills resulting from sepsis: a cause for underestimation of viable tumor. Clin Nucl Med. 2004 Sep;29(9):600-1.
19. Muthukrishnan A, Shanthly N, Kumar S. Afferent loop syndrome: the role of Tc-99m mebrofenin hepatobiliary scintigraphy. Clin Nucl Med. 2000 Jun;25(6):492-4.
MONOGRAPHS, BOOKS, BOOK CHAPTERS, PROCEEDINGS OF CONFERENCE & SYMPOSIA:
1. Muthukrishnan A, Blodgett T Specialty Imaging: PET/CT: Oncologic Imaging with Correlative Diagnostic CT. Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 1 edition (December 1, 2008): English ISBN-10: 1931884188 ISBN-13: 978-1931884181.
2. Shankar PR, Ferris J, Muthukrishnan A. Asymptomatic ileal carcinoid with mesenteric extension. Case in Point. 2012. http://3s.acr.org/CIP/CaseView.aspx?CaseId=Xg2wz3O9XXo%3d
3. PET adds definition to brain tumor diagnostics Published on online journal Physicians Practice January 01, 2007 Source URL: http://www.physicianspractice.com/articles/pet-adds-definition-brain-tumor-diagnostics
4. Researchers continue to refine high-grade brain tumor diagnostics - Published December 06, 2006 at Rheumatology network Source URL: http://www.rheumatologynetwork.com/articles/researchers-continue-refine-high-grade-brain-tumor-diagnostics
5. J.OMalley, A.Muthukrishnan, S.Khullar. Nuclear Medicine Case of the day: Teaching cases for Society of Nuclear Medicine. 53rd Annual Meeting Society of Nuclear Medicine San Diego, CA June 3-7, 2006
6. J OMalley J, A Muthukrishnan, G Deutsch, BC Ojha. RSNA 2004 Nuclear Medicine Case of the Day. 90th Scientific Assembly and Annual meeting, Chicago,IL November 28-December 3, 2004.
7. Muthukrishnan A, Almeida N, Orthner H. Integrated Information Technologies for Emergency Medical Care Informatics for the National Heart Attack Alert Program. International Mobile Health Association Conference, New Orleans, Nov 2002.