1. Oligane, Hayley C., Rongo J, Agarwal V, Branstetter B. Spontaneous Regression of a Large Calcified Thoracic Disc Extrusion. Case report– (2018) Skeletal Radiology 47:8, 1177-1182. Publication date: 1-Aug-2018. PMID: 29442136
2. Rongo J, Fuhrman C. William Campbell Syndrome. American College of Radiology Case in Point. April 5, 2016.
3. Rongo J, Fuhrman C. Fibrodyslplasia Ossificans Progressiva. American College of Radiology Case in Point. October 1, 2020
4. Rongo J, Filatova, I. Spontaneous Rupture of the Right Gastric Artery. American College of Radiology Case in Point. Accepted
Presentations / Exhibits
1. Oligane, H, Rongo J, Agarwal V, Branstetter B. Spontaneous Regression of a Large Calcified Thoracic Disc Extrusion. ASNR Oral Scientific Presentation. April 22, 2017. Long Beach, CA.
2. Rongo, J, Branstetter B. Persistent Craniopharyngeal Canal. ASHNR 53rd Annual Meeting. Electronic exhibition. October 2-6, 2019. Scottsdale, AZ.
3. Kilbridge. M, Rongo. J, Hughes. M, Improving Patient Safety Through Structured Contrast Reaction Training. 2nd Annual GME Quality and Safety Symposium. September 4, 2019. Pittsburgh, PA
Contrast Reaction Simulation Director 7/1/2018-9/1/2019
A monthly contrast reaction course which consists of an educational wed-based module, didactic lecture, live simulation at the Winter Institute for Simulation, Education, and Research WISER Institute with pre- and post-course testing.
Radiology Bootcamp Series lectures (7/2018 – 07/2019)
Women’s Infertility and Pregnancy
Neuroradiology and Vascular Anatomy
Radiology Resident Physics Lecture (2/2019 – 02/2020)
Nuclear medicine introduction
1. “Clinical Application to 3D Printing” Pennsylvania Radiology Society Annual Meeting. Pittsburgh, PA 2018. October 6, 2018.
2. “Threats vs Opportunities in the Field of Radiology” Pennsylvania Radiology Society Annual Meeting. Pittsburgh, PA 2018. September 27, 2019.
3. “Introduction to Neuroradiology” PA lecture series. Pittsburgh, PA July 29, 2020
Wellness, Environment, Learning and Living, GME Subcommittee (2017-present)
Radiology Residency Wellness Committee (2017-present)
Wellness Committee Chair (2018-present)
Contrast Safety Taskforce (2018-present)
Radiology Resident Peer Mentor (2018-present)
Medical Student Radiology Mentor (2017-present)
Radiological Society of North America (2018-2019)
Radiology Resident Representative Liaison. (2018-2019)
Pennsylvania Radiological Society (2017-present)
Radiology Resident Representative
American College of Radiology 2017-2019
1. Capitol Hill Day Advocacy. Washington, DC. May 2018
2. Capitol Hill Day Advocacy. Washington, DC. May 2019
Association of American Medical Colleges 2019-present
Organization of Resident Representative
Costa Rica and Panama Medical Mission 12/26/2011 - 01/09/2012
El Salvador Medical Mission 12/26/2013 – 01/05/2014
Dominican Republic Medical Mission 11/17/2014 – 12/10/2014