MRRC Pilot Projects
Review continuously throughout the year, reviewed every 4-6 weeks.
Application will include:
- Specific Aims
- Significance (i.e. how will this impact clinical care or basic science)
- Overall grant plan (brief)
- What pilot data is required for submission
- Experimental plan for pilot data (power analysis included)
- Time Table for submission (<9 months, <3 months after completion of pilot data)
- Projected utilization by grant if funded: System time and personnel support at MRRC
- Agreement if funded to utilize MRRC resources for duration of project unless
mutual agreement to stop or inability of MRRC to perform the studies at rate
no more than that listed in the request.